Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Gui Problem

2002-03-16 14:15:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Gui Problem
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:15:44 -0600
Hi,

When i'm in the gui and attempting to restore a flie from clienta to
clienta using the most recent restore. The restore gui comes back and says
that there are no files availible. *YET i know that these files were
backed up last night. If i try client d and client e, i'm able to browse
the file list.

Now i made some changes to the shared memory configuration on my netbackup
server.

I researched the values and made sure that they would jive with out
progress database numbers.

I wouldn't think that this conflicted with anything?

Anyone have any sugestions?

Thanks

Karl