Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple backup stream from client.

2002-03-14 16:28:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple backup stream from client.
From: smatthews AT npc DOT net (Steve Matthews)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:28:52 -0500
Jackie,

There is now way currently in Netbackup 3.4 to do streaming using "user
backup" mode. I just went through this with Veritas support recently. So
far, I haven't come up with a viable work-around and I don't think one
exists (unless somebody else knows of one).

Steve Matthews
Systems Administrator
National Processing Company