Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] restore error

2002-03-13 10:50:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] restore error
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:50:45 +0100

 "Getting Exit Code Status 5 when restoring the System_State on
 Windows 2000 servers. All files are restored except the Removable
 Storage Manager (RSM) database."

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/disclaimer.h>
--
    fx AT Veritas DOT com        | "You know it's love when you memorize
François-Xavier Peretmere |  her IP number to skip DNS overhead."