Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (no subject)

2002-03-12 09:57:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)
From: ron AT linux DOT ca (Ron Lyman)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:57:01 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Paul, Jolinda D. wrote:

> when installing just the NB admin console to a NT/Win2K machine, do you also
> have to install the latest patches?  Thanks.

While it's probably a good idea, it seems not Necessary (with a capital N).  I
am running (unpatched) NetBackup BusinesServer 3.3GA on my Win2K desktop, and
fully patched 3.4 on the NT 4 server.  I can view device and status screens with
no problem.  I haven't tried all features yet, but it does seem to work.

Regards,
Ron Lyman
Network Support
Moen Incorporated