Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Novell- & FreeBSD-backups

2002-03-12 04:03:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Novell- & FreeBSD-backups
From: thomas AT gbg.abf DOT se (Thomas Johansson)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:03:11 +0100 (CET)
Hello folks,
we seem to have some problems with our novell and freebsd-backups, the
Solaris and hp-ux backups run smooth at decent speed but the novell and
freebsd-backups takes hours and backs very little data and eventually
times out. Is this something anyone else recognizes? Maby some tweaking
should be done on the client or some setting has been overlooked?

--
There are two major products that come out of Berkeley:
LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. -- Jeremy S. Anderson

Thomas Johansson - http://zin.plastique.net