Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpduplicate / NT Shell error handling

2002-03-11 13:09:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate / NT Shell error handling
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:09:47 +0100

 Use the cmd.exe "if errorlevel" statement to test the bpduplicate
return code.

 "if /?" to get the if command line help.
 http://www.robvanderwoude.com/errorlevel.html

 Amicalement, fx.

--
    fx AT Veritas DOT com        | "You know it's love when you memorize
François-Xavier Peretmere |  her IP number to skip DNS overhead."