Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Excess Licenses

2002-03-11 08:40:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Excess Licenses
From: dthomas AT glgt DOT com (Thomas, Douglas L.)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:40:28 -0500
Hello All,

I started writing an explanation of how I got too many licenses, but it
bored me, so I thought I would spare you.

Veritas sold me too many WinNT Master Media Server and WinNT Media Server
licenses.  It took a while for me to grow out of my ignorance to make this
discovery, but I now know I will never need these licenses.  My reseller
said that Veritas allows the return of licenses within the first 30 days and
I am way past that.

Can I legally sell these excess licenses?  Anyone interest in purchasing
them?

Douglas L. Thomas
Unix Administrator
Great Lakes Gas Transmission