Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpend_notify.bat dosen't run with the class name

2002-03-07 08:29:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpend_notify.bat dosen't run with the class name
From: tobias.maurer AT pharma.novartis DOT com (tobias.maurer AT pharma.novartis DOT com)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:29:18 +0100
Hi All,

Can somebody tell me what I do the wrong way ??

I have got a client A
I have got a class PONCTUAL with the client A
I put in the directory:"c:\programm Files\Veritas\netbackup\bin" of the
client A the script
bpend_notify.PONCTUAL.bat

When I start a job the batch "bpend_notify.PONCTUAL.bat" dosen't start !!!

When I start a job the batch "bpend_notify.bat" start !!!

Can somebody help me !!!

Thanks
Tobias