Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] restore question...

2002-03-05 21:42:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] restore question...
From: kjen AT nms.fnc.fujitsu DOT com (Steve Jen)
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 18:42:35 -0800
Hi,
    Does anyone know why restore hangs while it seems to be still doing
a restore? I did a restore today and the progress report says "Restoring
to `alternate path`...". I did see the name of file to be restored but
with 0 bytes even after an hour. Unless I didn't wait long enough but I
don't suppose it takes more than 1 hour to restore a file...Any help is
appreciated...thanks...

--
Steve Jen

The First Casualty of War Is Innocence...Oliver Stone
Fujitsu Network Communication - Network Management Systems
Email : kjen AT nms.fnc.fujitsu DOT com
Phone : (408)895-1506  Fax : (408)895-1515