Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (no subject)

2002-03-01 13:16:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)
From: larry.kingery AT veritas DOT com (Larry Kingery)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:16:03 -0500 (EST)
Alphabetical by storage unit name.  Jobs are added to a STU until it
is "full", then the next one is used.  This is true regardless of
using SSO, BTW.

FYI, the storage unit group functionality in 4.5 will allow you to
prioritize STU usage in any order you like (including different orders
for different policies or schedules).