Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup of tir_info

2002-02-28 05:35:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup of tir_info
From: wbreyha AT gmx DOT net (Wolfgang Breyha)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:35:16 +0100
Hi!

Since I'm using both TIR (with movedetect) and MPX sometimes I get errors like:

from client xxxxx.netway.at: ERR - File size has changed while backing up
/opt/openv/netbackup/tir_info/usr/NetBackup_file_info.new.xxxxx.25575.

Does it make sense to backup TIR info, anyway? IMHO no.

Is it painless to put /opt/openv/netbackup/tir_info into exclude_list of my
clients?

Regards,
Wolfgang Breyha
--
 /   Those of you who think they know everything are    \
/   very annoying to those of us who do.   -- Unknown    \