Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to setup Media server

2002-02-25 13:07:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to setup Media server
From: anaseem AT vanhosp.bc DOT ca (Atif Naseem)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:07:15 -0800
Hi
I am getting some errors with the following setup.
I have solaris 8 master server  ( NBU data center 3.4) , with one media server
, on solaris . Same patch level. Works fine. But when i add the second media
server , and patched it to the same level of other servers , backups are not
taking place on the new media server. Will be thankful  if any body sends a
hint about any documentaion , or white papers about the setting up of media
servers
Regards atif