Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] testing full restores

2002-02-22 13:05:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] testing full restores
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:05:24 +0100

 In such case, you may find the the following Microsoft technote worth
the reading :

 Q249694 - How to Move a Windows Installation to Different Hardware

 Hth && amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
      fx AT Veritas DOT com      | A file that big?
François-Xavier Peretmere | It might be very useful.