Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrading host hardware

2002-02-20 10:52:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading host hardware
From: Gina.Robinson AT trw DOT com (Robinson, Gina)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 07:52:34 -0800
The best way to do this is to do a fresh install of NBU and immediately tar
over the /usr/openv/netbackup and /usr/openv/volmgr and to the
new server.  You'll also have to reconnect and reconfigure your robotic library
and tape devices.  Be sure to keep the same hostname on the new server.

Gina Robinson
TRW E-enterprise