Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT backup failing.

2002-02-19 13:14:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT backup failing.
From: Robert.L.Harris AT rdlg DOT net (Robert L. Harris)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:14:16 -0700
  I have a client running windows NT.  I'm kicking off my backup and
getting  error 71, none of the files in the file list exist.  The files
directive is:

ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES

The user is netbackup which has administrator privledges so it has
permission to read the files.

In order to read a log of exactly what it's trying to read, what file do
I create?  /usr/openv/netbackup/logs/bkarfiles ?  Does this get created
on my server or on the client somewhere?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: