Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Catalog Restore Error

2002-02-19 12:43:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Catalog Restore Error
From: dcaddell AT intersil DOT com (Caddell, Scott)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:43:59 -0500
Hi All...

I am trying to do a catalog restore in my lab using bprecover.  I've
done this before without any issues.  Anyway, I have put in my most
recent catalog tape (IN2200) and ran bprecover -r ALL -ev IN2200 -d dlt.
The system mounts the tape and responds, media id is in2200, expecting
IN2200.

Is there a way I can change the media id on the tape so I could actually
do a catalog restore from this tape?  We have had this issue in the past
with the same label, but we switched out the tape hoping that the label
on the tape would be written correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Scott Caddell
Intersil Corporation