Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DLT library without a barcode reader

2002-02-14 00:28:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DLT library without a barcode reader
From: nojava AT netzero DOT net (Jim Horalek)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:28:51 -0800
Without a barcode how would Netbackup know for sure which tape
is in the drive. Hence, AVR is running.

When you loaded a drive with a tape with robtest did you try
and write to it? A common problem is Drive0 really is drive X.

Netbackup hangs waiting for a tape to load. Problem is its
in the wrong drive.