Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Grau ADIC Library / dasadmin and config trouble

2002-02-09 14:35:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Grau ADIC Library / dasadmin and config trouble
From: axel-kunze AT web DOT de (Axel Kunze)
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 20:35:20 +0100
Thanks for your thoughts !

The name resolution of the media server was one thing we were
fighting with before. The real problem was the config file of
the DAS box which lists drives in a range like d1-d8 bought
if you specify another client with drives above that range,
you have to list them seperatly like d9,d10,d11 ...

DAS is a old piece of software and it's behaving like that ...

Cheers and thanks

Axel