Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: NDMP install question.. How do I tell robot which tape drives to use?

2002-02-06 18:40:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: NDMP install question.. How do I tell robot which tape drives to use?
From: bryer AT sfu DOT ca (Jeff Bryer)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:40:18 -0800 (PST)
>Next you need to configure a "storage unit".  Make an NDMP storage unit with
>2 drive in it.  Make sure you change our other storage unit.  If it had 10
>drives, change it to 8.

You might also want to configure your NDMP storage unit as 'On-demand only'
and set your NDMP classes to use that particular storage unit.  That
way you shouldn't mistakenly try to use it with a non-NDMP class.

--
Jeff Bryer                              bryer AT sfu DOT ca
Systems Administrator                   (604) 291-4935