Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] pb to backup/restore outlook files

2002-02-06 05:38:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] pb to backup/restore outlook files
From: Simone De Brouwer <sdebrouw AT ulb.ac DOT be> (Simone De Brouwer)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:38:14 +0100 (MET)
Hello,

With Netbackup 3.4 on a server Sun Solaris 7, I backuped a client Windows 2000.
On that pc, there is only a /C disk and all the files are located there.
No error messages during the backup but when after a disk crash, I tried to
restore all the files, I did not retrieved the mail files of OUTLOOK.
So I loose all my mail files !!!.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks for your answers.

Simone De Brouwer
 Simone De Brouwer     -  Operations  -         email : sdebrouw AT ulb.ac DOT
be
                                                tel.  :  32 2 650 3727 / 3785
                                                fax   :  32 2 650 3740
 Brussels Free University Supercomputing Centre,  Belgium.