Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Schedule just didn't run for the heck of it?

2002-02-04 11:35:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Schedule just didn't run for the heck of it?
From: Robert.L.Harris AT rdlg DOT net (Robert L. Harris)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:35:10 -0700
Very odd one.

  I have an RMAN schedule (Oracle database hot backup).  It runs
flawless with exceptions when the DBA's are screwing with something.  It
ran great over the weekend.  This morning it didn't run.  It was
scheduled to run.  There were no errors.  From what we can tell it
litereally looks like it wasn't scheduled to run, no errors in the job
monitor, no entry in the job monitor, no errors or logs on the Oracle
side either.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Robert

:wq!