Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Configuring NBU for MS-Exchange backup :-(

2002-02-01 12:49:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Configuring NBU for MS-Exchange backup :-(
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:49:12 +0100

 Install an administration console on some Windows NT machine,
add this machine in the SERVER list of your machines (or at least
in SERVER list of the master and your Exchange client), and
lauch the Configure tool on this administration machine.

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
      fx AT Veritas DOT com      | Having been erased,
François-Xavier Peretmere | The document you're seeking