Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unable to change expiration of a Tape

2002-01-30 00:30:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unable to change expiration of a Tape
From: Andrew.Wilkin AT ditm.nsw.gov DOT au (Andrew Wilkin)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:30:55 +1100
Larry,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I'm running the command on the Master/Media
Server.

I have another message from a log file also :-

    TIME          SERVER/CLIENT                      TEXT
01/30/02 13:25:30 sydbak -  media SVB105 contains obackup image...cannot
                    change
This I found from the Reports -> Problem, pull down. This must have occured
after I ran the command. Which log file could I look in to get more info on
this message?

Does this help shed andy light I my problem? As I mentioned, I haven't yet
checked the consistency of the Media Database. I shall check it tomorrow.
Thanks.

Andrew