Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re:Veritas Vision 2002 Users Conference

2002-01-24 13:59:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re:Veritas Vision 2002 Users Conference
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:59:38 -0600
I've been for the last several years.  They have been good, but in my
opinion have been gradually lacking with each subsequent year.  Veritas
knows what I'm talking about, I've talked with several people last year and
the year prior (whether they remember or not, well that's a different
story.).  Remember, this is supposed to be a USER'S conference.

I guess my question to all who are thinking about attending:

What do you hope to get out of Vision?  Who do you hope to hear speaking and
giving the presentations?  What topics are the hottest for you?  What should
a USER's conference really be?

For those that attended last year - QUICK - What is the most memorable part
of the conference?  ...really

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have never seen an email from
Veritas posted to this list asking us what WE want at the USER's
conference...have you?

In the end, I still thought each conference was worth it...Veritas does a
pretty good job all in all.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com