Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Wanted: Netbackup CLI reference manual

2002-01-18 15:21:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Wanted: Netbackup CLI reference manual
From: mike.powers AT abnamro DOT com (mike.powers AT abnamro DOT com)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:21:01 -0600
Also, by starting Netbackup with "xbpadm -commands" lets you change the
view so you can see what commands are being run as you click in the GUI.
Very helpful to me.

Casey Feskens <cfeskens AT willamette DOT edu>@mailman.eng.auburn.edu on
01/18/2002 01:37:42 PM

Sent by:  veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu