Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4 and SuperDLT drives.

2002-01-15 17:51:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4 and SuperDLT drives.
From: mike.powers AT abnamro DOT com (mike.powers AT abnamro DOT com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:51:41 -0600
The firmware problem I had was on 9840 drives.

Mike

"Sales, Eric" <Esales AT ea DOT com>@mailman.eng.auburn.edu on 01/15/2002
02:51:35
PM

Sent by:  veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

To:   <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
cc:

I have been getting Read and Write Media errors (84 and 85) on our new ATL
library with S-DLT220 drives.
I remember seeing someone mention the firmware on the drives need to be
upgraded.

Has anyone else run into these issues?
ATL says they do not recommend a firmware upgrade for some reason.

What version of the firmware works and is there a why i can find out what
version we have.

Thanks in advanced,
~eric