Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB Catalog Backup Tapes

2002-01-13 23:50:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB Catalog Backup Tapes
From: hzakir AT swbanktx DOT com (Huzefa Zakir)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:50:09 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19CB6.F1A5CB40

I need to know what is a good practice on changing NB Catalog tapes ?
I have 2 tapes allocated to backup the catalog, and want to know how often
should these tapes be changed ?
Any input/advice will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Huzefa Zakir
*  hzakir AT swbanktx DOT com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19CB6.F1A5CB40

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>NB Catalog Backup Tapes</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I need to know what is a good practice on =
changing NB Catalog tapes ?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have 2 tapes allocated to backup the ca=
talog, and want to know how often should these tapes be changed ?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Any input/advice will be greatly apprecia=
ted, thanks.</FONT>
</P>

<P><B><FONT COLOR=3D"#666699" FACE=3D"Arial Rounded MT Bold">Huzefa Zakir</=
FONT></B>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Wingdings">-</FONT><FONT SIZE=
=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial Rounded MT Bold">&nbsp; </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#666699" S=
IZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial Rounded MT Bold">hzakir AT swbanktx DOT com</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:<BR>
<BR>
************************************************************************<BR>
<BR>
The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission<BR>
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary<BR>
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the<BR>
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby<BR>
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other<BR>
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because<BR>
of this information is strictly prohibited.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></CODE></BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C19CB6.F1A5CB40--