Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media Management .. bug?

2002-01-09 09:27:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media Management .. bug?
From: Jason.Ahrens AT telus DOT com (Jason Ahrens)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:27:01 -0500
I don't know when you were trying to do this, but the examples you gave have
a year of '01', which indicates 2001, which (today) is an invalid date as
you cann't set dates in the past. I ran into similar problems when I was
trying to set dates forward to January, but kept forgetting to set '02'.

Jason