Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] email notifications in NB 3.2?

2002-01-04 11:11:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] email notifications in NB 3.2?
From: mike.powers AT abnamro DOT com (mike.powers AT abnamro DOT com)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:11:07 -0600
I added to below code to the /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/backup_exit_notify
script

if [ "$5" -gt "1" ]
then
echo <master> | elm -s "Class $2 for Client $1 exited with a Status of $5 "
<pager or email>
fi

This script is called after every backup.

Mike

"Dave Brown" <dbrown AT gfs DOT com>@mailman.eng.auburn.edu on 01/04/2002
09:10:46
AM

Sent by:  veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu