Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4 Updated file list : Backup schedule

2001-12-21 14:28:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4 Updated file list : Backup schedule
From: krish_manoharan AT iservindia DOT com (Krishna Manoharan)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 00:28:23 +0500
Hi

I am currently using Netbackup 3.4 Datacenter on Solaris.
I have added a new directory to the list of files to be backed up.
I have full backup's every week/month and daily CI.

Apart from a manual backup, is there any way I can force Netbackup
to add only this Directory to my Full Backup's. This Directory being
rather crucial I would not like to wait for a week.

Does a CI force a full backup of the new directory, since it does not
exist prior to starting the CI.

Thanks

Krishna Manoharan
Iserv India