Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] nbmail.cmd

2001-12-17 19:38:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] nbmail.cmd
From: eyam AT hotmail DOT com (Eliza Yam)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:38:54
It does not seem easy for me to set up email notification for backup
completion. I have W2K servers on NetBackup Datacenter 3.4.1.  Got blat
installed on smtp server.  I can blat a txt file to my email address but
just can't receive any email from NetBackup.  My email address is entered in
the GUI both at server and client.  Edited the registry in the server and
client.  What did I miss?  Or just NetBackup sXXX? What is %3 in nbmail.cmd?
   What other way to monitor backup status other than Active Monitor?