Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup and VCS with Oracle

2001-12-12 17:06:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup and VCS with Oracle
From: jbamgbad AT csc DOT com (jbamgbad AT csc DOT com)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:06:35 -0500
We have recently installed VCS for our Oracle Database implementation.  We
are also running Netbackup Datacenter .  I am just wondering if any one
could point me to a document that explains how to backup Oracle in a VCS HA
environment using NetBackup.  We have multiple Oracle service groups and I
am aware of the database agent for Netbackup.

JB