Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] migrate tapes to new library?

2001-12-11 22:01:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] migrate tapes to new library?
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:01:16 -0600
If you want to move the database information from one media server to
another, then  you need to

bpmedia -movedb -ev media_id -newserver hostname -oldserver hostname

That should do it for  you.

david

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com