Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Manually deassigning images.

2001-12-11 14:25:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Manually deassigning images.
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:25:30 +0100

12/03/01 19:42:18 netback -  media id CSE370 removed from media manager
                  database (manual deassign)

 For me (can't check any further right now), "manual deassign" means
a "bpexpdate -d 0" command has been issued.

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/disclaimer.h>
--
    fx AT Veritas DOT com        | "You know it's love when you memorize
François-Xavier Peretmere |  her IP number to skip DNS overhead."