Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help with LTO drive

2001-12-07 13:45:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help with LTO drive
From: kingjamm AT colltech DOT com (James Mello)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:45:43 -0600 (CST)
Okay, I've gotten an st.conf, but I'm still getting the following errors
whenever I try to do any operation to the tape....

Dec  7 10:43:15 fs2a scsi: WARNING: /pci@8,700000/scsi@6,1/st@2,0 (st9):
Dec  7 10:43:15 fs2a    Error for Command: read                    Error
Level:
Fatal
Dec  7 10:43:15 fs2a scsi:      Requested Block: 0
Error
 Block: 0
Dec  7 10:43:15 fs2a scsi:      Vendor: IBM
Seria
l Number:   7.1
Dec  7 10:43:15 fs2a scsi:      Sense Key: No Additional Sense
Dec  7 10:43:15 fs2a scsi:      ASC: 0x0 (no additional sense info),
ASCQ: 0x0,
FRU: 0x0
Dec  7 10:43:15 fs2a scsi:      Incorrect Length Indicator Set

Any ideas?

        -- Cheers
        -- James