Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Maximum jobs per client

2001-12-07 12:48:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Maximum jobs per client
From: AMosseveld AT IOF DOT ORG (Mosseveld, Adriaan)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:48:12 -0500
Hi All

I am currently trying to setup 3 streams on a client to multiplex to a
single tape.

I have set the multiplexing on the drive and the class schedule to 3 and the
maximum jobs per client to 4.

However, whenever I run the job, only 2 streams are made active - the other
one queues.

This seems to be consistent across clients and classes, and even drives.

What have I missed ?

Adriaan Mosseveld
Unix Systems Administrator
Technology Services, IOF Foresters

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - - - - - - - - - - 200345 (Can/US)(06/01)
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This
communication represents the originator's personal view and opinions, which
may not necessarily reflect those of IOF.  It may also contain confidential
information and be protected by and subject to the attorney-client privilege
or be privileged work product or proprietary information.  If you are not
the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail
to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in
error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,
please notify postmaster AT iof DOT org immediately.