Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Trouble Expiring backupid

2001-12-05 21:06:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Trouble Expiring backupid
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 03:06:09 +0100

 add "-h <media server owning the tape>" to your command line.
You can know which media server is owning the tape by running
media report or "bpmedialist -ev <mediaid>" command line.

 Btw, it seems to me this one is in the FAQ - or should be if
it's not (not connected to check this right now, and too late
here for that anyway ;-/).

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT Veritas DOT com       | The Tao that is seen
François-Xavier Peretmere | Is not the true Tao until