Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Assigning Specific Media for a Backup

2001-12-04 19:05:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Assigning Specific Media for a Backup
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 01:05:48 +0100

 Set up a schedule running on monday and make it using a "Monday"
volume pool. Put in the "Monday" VP the five tapes you want to be
used only on mondays.

 Amicalement, fx.

--
    fx AT Veritas DOT com        | "You know it's love when you memorize
François-Xavier Peretmere |  her IP number to skip DNS overhead."