Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Where are the restore logs...

2001-11-30 17:38:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Where are the restore logs...
From: Keilani.Burrage AT barclaysglobal DOT com (Burrage, Keilani BGI SDC)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:38:30 -0800
Master Server
Solaris 2.6
NBU 3.4 Data Center
Currently controls 2 media servers

NBU Gurus,

Does anyone know where the restore logs are saved when doing a restore from
the java guis?  When a restore is done from the xmotif windows the log files
are saved to the root directory on the master server.  I can't find the log
files for the java windows.  And why do I have a date of 03/11/1973 for all
the restores done this week through the java gui?

Also, is there a way via the command line to view the activity monitor?  Say
for some reason I can not open my windows, how do I view the progress of my
backups and restores?

Thank you NBU gods.