Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] status code 1

2001-11-26 09:19:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] status code 1
From: bjorn.inge.aune AT proact DOT no (Bjørn Inge Aune)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:19:36 +0100
Hi

check if the directory <install-path>\netbackup\IDR\DATA catalogue exist. If
not( as i expect) make the directory DATA and run the the drfile.exe under
the bin catalogue.
This exe file will make a file names <client>.dr under the data directory.
This should resolve your problem. You will need a full backup first....

Vennlig hilsen
   Bjørn Inge Aune
Systemkonsulent
> ProAct Systems AS
PB. 334 Okern 0511 Oslo (Sinsenvn. 53a, 0585 Oslo)
Phone:+47 22 89 23 89/ 22 89 23 65(direkte) / 22 89 23 50 (support tlf)
Fax: +47 22 89 23 51 Mobile: +47 990 11 001