Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] status code 1

2001-11-26 01:44:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] status code 1
From: darkburst AT yahoo DOT com (effendy yahaya)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:44:40 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,

I'm using NBU DC 3.4.1 (as per Jumbo patch has been
put in) on a WIN2K Advanced Server with SP1 installed.
 I'm having a firewall in between the master, media
and clients.  I'd manage to launch a succesfully
backup and restore.

But I'm still having another one probelm regarding
OTM.  Eventhough, I did a tuning a quite a number but
the problem still there.  It will comeout as status
code 1.

As I go through the system report, "collection of
disaster recovery information failed - socket read
failed" errors come out.  I did tick on the particular
box at the attribute of the class before I did the
backup.  It is very strange for only a few machine
involved.

But then, when I untick back the option "collect the
disaster recovery information", the backup turns out
with status code 0.  Any related explanation on it ?

regards,
Effendy