Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] config robot with SSO quest.

2001-11-22 10:41:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] config robot with SSO quest.
From: larry.kingery AT veritas DOT com (Larry Kingery)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 10:41:29 -0500 (EST)
Go to the Media Manager Device Configuration Guide.  You'll be using
the sctl driver.

You can also build the schgr driver into the system and HP/UX will
create a /dev/rac/ file for you.

Be sure to keep reading and build the sctl device files for the drives
also.

If you're sharing this library, and both the Sun and the HP can see
the robot, you only configure robotic control on one (it doesn't
matter which, but the master is a much better idea).

--
Larry Kingery
           And what was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?