Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Omniback!

2001-11-13 17:06:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Omniback!
From: sdvorak AT veritas DOT com (Steve Dvorak)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:06:08 -0800
As much as it displeases me that you would convert from NBU to Omniback, I
do have at least one contact that does this (I had another one in
Minneapolis I have misplaced, anyone else have any contacts for this?).  I
have not verified this contact for some time, but here goes:

John P. Orr
Stack Computer, Inc.
3199-D Airport Loop Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626-3414
(714) 433-2200 x 2223
mailto:John_Orr AT stackcomputer DOT com
www.stackcomputer.com