Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Omniback!

2001-11-13 14:43:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Omniback!
From: shanson AT colltech DOT com (Steve Hanson)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:43:21 -0600 (CST)
I've done a few conversions between systems like this.  THe only thing I
can easily suggest is writing a script that restores the files to a system
with one method, then writes out a backup with the other backup software.

I don't think Omniback is documented anywhere near well enough to actually
write a program to do this - and Netbackup would be difficult as well
unless you've managed to write them all as pure TAR archives.