Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] cannot create sequential file

2001-11-06 10:57:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] cannot create sequential file
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:57:03 -0600
Make sure someone didn't modify the bp.conf configuration on your NT server
to disallow server file writes.  This prevents the NBU server from creating
or modifying files on the NBU Client.   But it also will not allow it to
create certain log files, etc. that are a good thing.

You might want to check that out on the client side.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com