Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Write Protecting Tapes used for Restores.

2001-11-03 00:40:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Write Protecting Tapes used for Restores.
From: jrmajor AT TexasChildrensHospital DOT org (Major, Rusty)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 23:40:25 -0600
 You could leave that tape out of the library if it's that important, or
make a dupe of it and keep that one out.

Is this a problem you're facing all the time, or just a one time thing? If
it's all the time, perhaps you should re-plan your rotation and retention
periods to better fit these restore requests.

Rusty Major