Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore directory from old media manager

2001-10-31 09:12:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore directory from old media manager
From: dchrastil AT bcbsga DOT com (Daniel Chrastil)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:12:51 -0500
--------------C8B71C11756DA029F6B68C98

I have a current client which used to be a media manager.  I am attempting to
restore a directory
from this client.  However since this is now a client I get a error on the
restore stating ltid is
not running.  As this server no longer has drives connected to it and has been
running as a client
for a few months now ltid is no longer required to run there.  My problem is
how do I restore files
which were backed up when it was a media manager.

Any thoughts on pointing me in the right direction would help immensely.

Dan Chrastil
UNIX System Admin
Tech Support
BlueCross BlueShield of Georgia

--------------C8B71C11756DA029F6B68C98

begin:vcard
n:Chrastil;Daniel
tel;pager:334.373.0839
tel;fax:706.571.5329
tel;work:706.571.5317
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:IS-Technical Support;BlueCross BlueShield of Georgia
adr:;;2357 Warm Springs Road;Columbus;Georgia;31904;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dchrastil AT bcbs-ga DOT com
title:UNIX System Administrator
fn:Daniel Chrastil
end:vcard

--------------C8B71C11756DA029F6B68C98--