Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Novell?

2001-10-24 16:12:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Novell?
From: shinn AT ssc.ucla DOT edu (Shinn Wu)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:12:02 -0700 (PDT)
We have Sun E250 running Solaris 7, NetBackup 3.2GA as master server.  The
Novell part is used to be taken care by the a guy who is leaving.  We
changed the Novell system password but all the backups failed with '71'
status, I remembered the guy fixed something like it before when he was
upgrading Novell boxes but I didn't pay attention.  Would someone please
tell me how the change of system password is related to target unable to
find files in the file list?  Thanks for helping....

Shinn Wu                       |  Email: shinn AT ssc.ucla DOT edu
UCLA Social Sciences Computing |  Phone: (310) 825-4001
2041 Public Policy BLDG        |  Fax:   (310) 825-4936
LA, CA 90095-1470              |  Http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/~shinn