Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netware Question

2001-10-24 10:21:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netware Question
From: Ryan.Anderson AT udlp DOT com (Ryan Anderson)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:21:33 -0500
A general rule of thumb is that NetWare will not behave as consistently as the
Unix and even NT clients. You probably answered your own question based on your
experience. However, I'd try it again and have the filelist contain just a '/'
and that might work. Otherwise, you'll probably want to have a separate class
for each so you have more control, like if you wanted to enable multiple
streams:

http://www.backupcentral.com/foms/netbackup-serve/cache/160.html

RCA

--
Ryan C. Anderson
Unix Administrator

>>> "Hillebrand, Bradly W." <bhillebrand AT fhlbi DOT com> 10/24/01 09:00AM >>>
Hi,

I have two Novell 4.11 servers that I am backing up.  I am using the
targeted version of NB with a target defined for each volume on the
Novell box.  Do each of these servers need to be in a seperate class
with just thier targets?  When I have both servers with all the targets
in the same class I get a bunch of 71 errors.

Thanks