Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Bad image header.

2001-10-18 19:50:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Bad image header.
From: Anthony.Soprano AT Home DOT Com (Anthony Soprano)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:50:08 -0400
I have seen header corruption on an NT 4.0 Sp 6 master running 3.4 J645.  It
is unclear how it started, but DEBUGGING was on.  There were image header
files with corrupted characters in the file names (non standard characters).
Check disk would fix things (sort of), but it would reappear daily.

We got a new array and formatted it and moved the data, minus the corrupt
images.  It is stable now.

The only other software on the machine was pcanywhere and NBU Adv. Reprtr.
(with IIS).

A.S.